Wednesday, June 12, 2013

When all else fails...

...start a new blog. I changed my host server for my Website, and my main blog refused to show up on the Web anymore. After trying all the trouble-shooting tips over the past couple of weeks, to no avail, I decided to just start anew.

I had dreams of re-designing my Web site with WordPress, which everyone who has any tech sense says is wonderful, but I couldn't get past the instructions to download it. That tells you something about my tech sense, doesn't it. So for now, I'll stay with what I know until someone rescues me and saves me from my ignorant tech self.

I did take the time to copy and save all 75 posts from the old Donna Van Cleve blog, and I'm going to try to do better about backing up my other blog posts. Someday when the well starts to hit sludge, and that may be sooner than later, I'll go back to writing a single blog and retire the other three.

So, this first post is about as exciting as cleaning the microwave. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment